Spouse Visa

Other Visa

Get in Touch with Us

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Ut elit tellus, luctus nec ullamcorper mattis.
Young woman smiling and giving tickets, passport with visa to tourists-letsworkabroad

Top Trusted Consultancy for Spouse Visa

Shorten the distance between you and your loved ones by applying for a spouse visa. A visa that allows your partner to stay with you overseas.

Eligibility: The applicant must be above the age of 18 years. They must be able to provide proof of their marriage through legal documents. Income proof must be submitted that ensures you have sufficient funds to support you and your dependent(spouse) expenses and residence. The person must be able to communicate in the country language they applied for. They must have a genuine intention to live together with you.

How G2G help you with Spouse visa?

  1. Noting down the required details such as applicant name, relation, sponsor of the applicant, and for which country
  2. We gather all the essential documents and verify their authenticity.
  3. We apply for a CR1/ IR1 visa depending on the number of years of marriage.
  4. Completing the visa process by paying the fees and submitting the required documents.
  5. Spouse Visa is issued after the processing time.

Required Documents?

passport, flag, travel-2642168.jpg-letsworkabroad
Outdoor portrait young woman standing on a square with a lot of government flags.-letsworkabroad


Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit.


Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit.


Course fee starts from 5lakh rupees work visa after study 100% Assistance for further study/work in UK until settlement No consultation Fees.

bgcta-bot2-3x2-1.png-girl reading book-letsworkabroad
Scroll to Top